An RCC with 4 to 6 teams participating will qualify one club. An RCC with 7-16 teams will qualify two clubs. The remaining spots available at the NCC will be offered to those clubs placing 3rd at an RCC with 7+ clubs, or 2nd in an RCC with at least 4 clubs.
The clubs with the highest USA Field Hockey Club Ranking will be offered the available spots amongst those candidates until all spots are filled. If a team forfeits their spot to the NCC, the next highest team from that region will be selected to represent their region at the national level.
- End of March to middle of June
- Regional Club Championships are held regionally throughout the country at host sites.
Participating Age Division:
- U-14 Girls
- U-16 Girls
- U-19 Girls
- Started in 2012, club teams must compete in a Regional Club Championship in order to earn a spot at the National Club Championship. Regional qualifiers identify the best club teams in the country to compete at the premier National Club Championship event for honors and bragging rights.
- In 2015, the U-14 Girls Regional Club Championship division was added.
- In 2020, this event did not take place due to COVID-19.
- YOLO Sportswear, presenting sponsor, 2022 - present
- Harrow Sports, presenting sponsor, 2011 - 2020